SMS has become many people’s preferred method of communication, both in their personal and professional lives.
A recent poll found that 64% of consumers would prefer to use SMS than voice calls to resolve customer service issues. In addition, it was found that 77% of consumers aged 18 to 34 were likely to have a positive perception of a company that offered support via SMS. A massive 81% of consumers agreed they found it frustrating to be stuck at a computer or landline telephone for customer service assistance.
If you want to use 2 way SMS to communicate with customers (or you’re required by law to do so). So get it right by integrating our SMS service.
Retail Technology is pleased to announce their latest feature for Retail Pro: Retail Pro SMS integration service
Experience a seamless transition when integrating mobile messaging, and watch your business grow with the ability to send SMS natively
Directly communicate with your customers using Retail Pro directly. Save valuable time and resources by creating an automated mobile messaging work flow to handle inbound and outbound client interactions
Two way of communication:
- Encourages your customers to participate while giving you valuable feedback.
- Based on that feedback, adapt to meet your customers’ needs.
Reporting: You can view it.
How it works:
- Make regular sales as your daily operations and our service will keep an eye for the Customers with valid contact details.
- When a customer makes a purchase they will instantly receive a mobile message.
The Message Body can contain:
- a sales receipt
- a greeting message
- a promotional message
- customer’s current loyalty points or
- a feedback for customers experience and much more.